Friday, September 23, 2011

Broiled Garlic and Tomato Salmon

4 6-ounce pieces skinless salmon fillet.

4 medium tomatoes, cut in half.

1/2 teaspoon paprika, preferably hot.

2 tablespoons olive oil.

kosher salt and pepper.

8 sprigs fresh thyme.

4 cloves garlic, sliced.


Heat broiler, place the salmon and tomatoes, cut side up, in a broiler proof roasting pan or on a rimmed baking sheet. Sprinkle the salmon with paprika.


Drizzle the salmon and tomatoes with the oil and season with 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Scatter the thyme and garlic over the top.


Broil until the salmon is opaque throughout and the tomatoes are tender. 8-10 minutes.


(Anytime I use the broiler I keep an eye on the food I’m cooking in case it starts to cook too fast or burn. I also put the fish on the middle rack!) Enjoy! Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. This looks amazing, I am going to make it tonight, thanks for all of the healthy eating tips! I just got back from a cruise and need to get back on track, you inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was good to talking with you this morning! Can't wait to see you Saturday.. Let me know what you think! Any fish broiled to me is amazing.

    ReplyDelete