Thursday, December 15, 2011

Chicken and Corn Lettuce Wrap

So I was craving something fresh yesterday and came across this recipe. I used the left over chicken from the last recipe I posted! Although I wasn't able to use fresh peaches or corn it still was delish!! Simply amazing!



















Ingredients:
2 boneless chicken breasts cooked and diced
1/4 tsp ground cumin
juice of 1 lemon
juice of 2 limes
2 ears of corn (or frozen corn in my case thawed)
2 plum tomatoes
1 sweet yellow onion
1 jalapeno pepper
1 peach diced (or frozen peaches in my case thawed)
2 avocado cubed
1/2 cup fresh cilantro
sea salt and pepper
1 head of lettuce or romaine lettuce works

Be creative add celery or green onions for extra crunch!

Mix all ingredients above, fill your lettuce leaf and enjoy! Or eat it like a salad too..

No comments:

Post a Comment